Monday, May 11, 2009

Whattaya Mean the Wedding Cake is Big?

There aren't many Saturday mornings where I wake up bursting with excitment and dying to get the day started. Last Saturday was one such day as it was my dearly loved cousin's much anticipated wedding day.

The reason for all this excitement and anticipation? This wedding cake:




My cousin had given me a heads up a few months ago so I was anticipating a magnificent cake but I was still pleasantly surprised.

My cousin's new husband has some serious baking connections. His cousin, who was also his best man, owns this cake shop . His gift to the happy couple was this cake, reported to cost around the $5000 mark.

All the guests received two pieces of cakes. That's what I call a good wedding!

A few more photos to enjoy:






No comments: