Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Baking


Last year I went a little nuts with the holiday baking. Mince pies, handmade chocolates, german biscuits, spiral biscuits, chocolate pasties and potato donuts with Nonna, white Christmas slice and florentine slice. There was no method to my madness, in true Aussie style I just went for gold. No wonder I was burnt out by Christmas day.
This year I have a plan and a list. Here’s what I’ll be baking for Christmas 2008:
Cranberry and White Chocolate biscuits (for my Cookie Exchange Party).
Truffles to give as presents to my dearly loved friends.
Mince Pies to give as presents for a select few and for both my family and That Southern Boy’s family.
A Gingerbread House as our table centrepiece for Christmas Day lunch.
Hurrah for a realistic Christmas baking schedule! But if I feel like doing more I always can…..

No comments: