Saturday, February 27, 2010

I was a teenage mother....godmother that is!


I was 12 when my youngest cousin, FireBug was born.
I was shocked (but thrilled) to be asked to be his godmother.
To say that FireBug is a character is a bit of an understatement.
He has been entertaining our family with his antics for the last 17 years.
Imagine a 5 year old who is home sick from school, asks his grandmother (who is babysitting him) if he can phone his friends but instead calls the police for a chat and you have my godson.

Today is Firebug's birthday.
He's never been a big one for sweet food but has always loved plain shop brought biscuits covered in icing and splattered with sprinkles.
So I've put on my godmother hat and made him some of his favourite treats.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol what a character! Can't blame him for loving those biscuits though, they look yummy!