Friday, January 2, 2009

Friendly Fridays

Happy New Year!

I have a few resolutions for 2009:


  • stop swearing (haven't been all that successful so far)

  • stay calm

  • be positive

  • get fit

I also want to blog on a regular basis. I've set up a few guidelines to help make that possible. Things such as the themes of Tuesday Travels, Wordless Wednesdays and today's theme, Friendly Fridays.


What did you do on New Year's Eve? I was lucky enough to spend it with That Southern Boy and two of my dearly loved friends, Speechie and Miss G at this western suburbs hotel. We arrived early, found some great seats and had a lovely meal. I felt extra lucky as two other dearly loved friends, Little1 and Malibu Barbie also saw in the new year at the same hotel so I was able to spend some time catching up with them. That Southern Boy bumped into some high school friends so even he was able to celebrate the new year with some old friends.


I have spent the last three New Year's with Speechie and Miss G and we also have a great time together. I was never a big fan of New Year's Eve but these two have proven how true the saying is that 'it's not what you, it's who you do it with'.

No comments: