Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Las Vegas

Can I just say that I love Las Vegas? Three years ago today I had the good fortune to visit Las Vegas with two very dear friends. Here are 5 things that helped make me smitten with Las Vegas:


1. Margaritaville rocked our world. How can you not have fun with over-sized margaritas and giant plates of nachos?
2. The Bellagio. Beautiful hotel, even more beautiful fountain display. It mesmerised us for over an hour. We just couldn’t tear ourselves away.
3. Breakfast at the MGM Grand. Bacon, eggs, tomatoes, hash browns, juice, coffee and buttermilk pancakes with maple syrup. Delicious!
4. Fashion Show Mall. My first time in an American mall did not disappoint.
5. The big food. Big slices of cake. Big sandwhiches packed to the brim with meat. Big drinks. My kind of food heaven.

No comments: