Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Weekend Round Up

I count Friday after 5pm as my weekend so here’s what I got up to after clocking off.

Out to tea with That Southern Boy’s HS friends. Very disappointing bowl of pasta bit I was invited to a Christmas gathering on the 20th December, yay! Saturday involved visiting That Southern Boy’s grandma’s new house, heading to an aunction with my Dad and everyone’s favourite builder, a spot of shopping at Coles for party supplies and that night’s dinner. I then organised my desk drawers, cooked dinner for That Southern Boy and sat down to watch Christmas with the Kranks, a great movie.

Sunday I headed out early with the mother and the sister to a Christmas Fair. Lots of bargains including a cool gift for the Christmas Kris Kringle on the 20th Dec and some lovely wooden and leadlight ornaments for me. That Southern Boy and I headed into the city (which was surprisingly quiet) for some watch hunting. Back at home I put up the Christmas decorations, prepared my fruit mince and made some chocolate truffle mixture. I cooked my favourite pasta dish for tea but was too exhausted to enjoy it! A nice soak in the bath and National Lampoons Christmas Vacation ended my weekend perfectly!

Whew, no wonder I’m tired now! Can’t wait to see what next weekend will bring.

No comments: