Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Cup of Tea and a Biscuit

My love of hot drinks, be it a tea, coffee or hot chocolate almost always includes a nice biscuit to keep the steaming mug company. In late 2007 I found this website. It seemed to have been created entirely for me and my love of hot drinks and delicious biscuits.

As I've given up chocolate for lent biscuits have also been eliminated from my daily diet. To help me cope with this sudden loss I've been drooling over some photos of biscuits I've previously made (and eaten).

Chocolate Melting Moments with Passionfruit Centres

Easter Sugar Biscuits

Peanut Butter Biscuits with Chocolate Filling

2 comments:

Unknown said...

y didnt u make for me?

i miss ur brownies. u still OWE me!!!!!!!!


xoxo, cv

Miss High Heels said...

Come visit and I promise I'll make you loads of brownies! I still haven't seen anyone eat cake as quickly as the day you kept engulfing those brownies!